Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Imagine Magazine Subscription Code

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So on the website www.savegirlhood.com there is the free book offer, and underneath, there is a phone number that is not the AG customer service line. It's a number for AG's Save Girlhood site, and I got some interesting info from the phone rep. When I called, I asked about obtaining a copy of Imagine Magazine. Apparently there is a code somewhere in the magazine for a free subscription. She told me that if I had the code, I could get it. Would anyone with the Mag be willing to share the code with us, after they have used it themself of course? I am curious if it is the same code for every copy of the mag or is it different? Also, is this a code IN the mag itself, or printed on the back like they do in the catalogs? If the code IS reusable like the free shipping code, them maybe we can all get copies!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So we just need 2 people to tell us the code- and if they are the same, we will pretty much know they are reusable.

    I really hope we can all get this magazine.
    I would love it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DaisyDee,
    you are a super sleuth! You're good! Thanks for the info.

  4. #4
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I'm pretty sure it was on the part that it said to mail in, so i don't have it anymore. (mailed it the second I got it, LOL)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love it, too.

    Hopefully some people with the magazine can help us unfortunate people who didn't get one.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't mailed the subscription card back in yet. The key code is 147125. The customer service # pretaining to the free offer is 1-800-845-0005.
    I hope this helps you all.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG Dress Designer:
    I haven't mailed the subscription card back in yet. The key code is 147125. The customer service # pretaining to the free offer is 1-800-845-0005.
    I hope this helps you all.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">One down, One to go!!! Thanks Lindy!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 19, 2005 02:01 PM: Message edited by: DaisyDee ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called the number and was told it is only available to customers in select test markets and that I wasn't eligible. [img]frown.gif[/img] I was also told if it does well, it will be available to everyone in 2006.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was able to call the number and get a subscription without the code. They confirmed it is free for one year, as a trial offer. If it does well, it well become available widely.

    The woman mentioned that I was the first customer she'd spoken to about Imagine, but knew precisely how to order it.

    So, it is possible. I did have the key code on hand, but was not asked for it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called also. At the end of the conversation she asked for the code from any one of my catalogs. Well, of course I gave the one listed here! She said it's seasonal so that I'll get 3 more issues (too bad I never got the first).

    Thanks for the info!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •